Installing Linux with bitlocker enabled windows
- Plug in both the USB in the computer.
- Reboot and press F12 to select boot device. Usually its F12 but this key varies on certain models. So pls check which key to press to goto boot options.
- Once we are in boot options, you will see both USB’s listed. The one with the Live bootable image and another USB which is 32 GB+.
- Boot from Live USB and select Install Ubuntu option.
- When in select install location option, select Custom or “Do Something else” option wherein you have complete control over which memory area to install the OS.
- Make a swap & root filesystem partition in the second 32 GB USB. You can also make other /opt partitions as needed.
- Ensure that the boot loader is written to 32 GB USB only. This ensures that bitlocker installed in the HDD is not affected.
- Install the OS. Now the complete linux OS is installed in USB ( 32 GB) and the boot loader is also installed only in the USB. The primary HDD is not affected at all.
- After installation is done, reboot.
- Remove the Live Image USB from the system.
- Now if you don’t goto boot options windows boots.
- If you press F12 and goto boot options you will see the USB 32 GB listed. Select it now.
- This will show the grub boot loader prompt.
- Select the Linux you want to boot and there you are in Linux without affecting the windows.
- You can very well mount windows partition in this OS.
go to site http://www.seo-pruvodce.cz/moloko/8896 http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=best-friend-dating-ex&fbc=04 https://thepartyguide.co.uk/mister/milko/4090 http://www.ms-schein.de/salo/2212 http://bandarjudibola.org/?protis=rencontre-1er-ann%C3%A9e&ecf=f7 rencontre gratuite ville follow url site de rencontre qui commence par w rencontres femmes en bretagne